Friday, November 18, 2011

My Philosphy

I have been philosophizing about two things. The big book that is written for all of us. This is one of the things I think about daily. You know, that big book that has our name on it and we act out our life. My believe is that each of us have our very own book and tomorrow is already written.
Can we change this? Yes, to a point. We have the free will to make the best situation out of any situation good nor bad while on this Earth.

Then there is a believe of visualizing all we want and or need. I believe that this act of will has a price to pay. If one is willing to pay the piper, then do what you must.
While pondering on these two topics today, my conclusion is trusting in ones faith and helping yourself without hurting anyone or anything. But when I look back at what I wrote, what if someone does not believe in God? Does this philosphy still mean the same? If we want something bad enough, it will be?

There has to be some law in the universe of great. visualizing or praying for something must come from someplace. For example when life is given, death is given. There has to be a balance or else life would be even more topsy turvey then it is now. The Universe, or God takes this into consideration for some sort of balance. Can't have all good and no bad, or all bad and no good. This is another topic to speak about in the future.

Just be happy no matter what turmoil or peace we are living in. This is the key to a life we all want. Love yourself and the rest will fall into place.

I wish you and your families a "Happy Thanksgiving".

No comments:

Post a Comment