Friday, February 10, 2012

Living in the Moment

The opaque glass bestows insinuation of beauty
Awaking at sunrise, portrays icicles clinging to life
There is coffee and oatmeal waiting for its execution
I feel burst of warmth hiding inside
The dog brushes head on arch of thigh
A child bringing laughter to the mundane

A reflection from window gives hope
Red bird of happiness has shown colors
Maple tree, dressed in all its glory
Luminous presentation for its occupants

Bring me back to present
There is a tear upon my cheek
Remember when
Will this be?
How can I do this without the what?

Then I am cast upon the present
Being thrown against window
A reminder of now
The beauty of simplicity
Forcing to think, I ponder
Living in the present gives comfort
Living in the unknown scares me to blackness

The rose is swelling with life…………….

No comments:

Post a Comment