Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Valentine

The old dress I wore becoming lost in time
Colors once vivid, bold losing brilliant hues
Feelings, smells, sensations lost in a mud hole
My mind trying to grasp on to euphoric reminiscences
Spiraling dimension of mind brings solace and joy
Grabbing on to chains that once held

There was a time when love was exuberate
Orgasms comforted by tears
It was all so primitive comforting my mind
Then bubbles burst brusquely
Did not know the whys
Sitting in a quiet corner brings reasons
At first the water is calm
Oceans start to swell

There are huge waves that crash
The reason thrown at my feet

I was given beauty
I was given it all
If not for a short occasion
Love was felt as thunderous wild horses
Whys ascend to surface

My special love remains until the end of time
Locked away in my chamber
Deep within
I remain eternally grateful

No comments:

Post a Comment