Saturday, April 9, 2011

Tales of the Human Race

The check is in the mail
So I can’t go out for the sale
I’ve waited all week
For someone to say
The check is in the mail

A woman is late
With her period to date
Months go by
Boy does she cry
The oven is baking
Cause there is something mak’in
Wake up and smell the bacon
That ain’t no pig in the oven

You are the sun
You are the moon
I can’t go on
Without you I will die
Around the corner comes a skirt
Silk stockings and stiletto shoes
I need her
I want her
Now where was I
I need her
I want her

Promises not to fib any more
Heard this time in and time out
Don’t fill my ears with torture
Cause I finally done with the rat race
So I sit in my corner
As I act like a mourner
Waiting for time to end
Cause I'm done with the human race






No comments:

Post a Comment