Wednesday, May 16, 2012


Love of Lilac’s

Warm breeze dancing through window, transports intoxicating perfume
Delicately, but impatiently, coverlet imitates beautiful waterfall
Window is brusquely thrown open engulfing e morning’s beauty
Purple and blue stars forming spectacular view

My hands start to shake as tears fall
Bring perfume to my boudoir, or bask in its beauty?
Crystal vase beckons its call
Sun hugging vase, absorbing and housing its rays
The view is spectacular
Rainbow lights bringing room new life
I can envision fairies dancing on bent light rays

My love of the lilac can no longer wait 
Crazy head tells me to ask
Can I cut your arm?
I will not hurt you as promises are heard
The little girl would cry, chopping your life away
Suddenly tiny petals fall to feet

The new morning is here
Beautiful window to outside world sleeps
Yet, perfume is so strong it wakes me from slumber
Crystal vase housing clusters of lilac greets me
I am engulfed with beauty, grateful for sharing


No comments:

Post a Comment