Wednesday, May 16, 2012


Lulu the Prostitute

I am Lulu a prostitute who lived in the 1800’s
Velvet and pearls were worn upon skin
Flowing like rivers draping down around
Pressing my fingers and touching my curves
Fullness of breast explode with life

Gentlemen flock my parlor waiting for hours
Kissing each one, I give a wink
For they know what waits
I greet each with passion and longing of long lost lover
There is a bulge before I even touch
A mistress of manipulation!

Walking proud with my head held up high
An ornate bonnet propped proudly upon head
There is a mansion high on the hill calling my own
When I am prowling in town, women scorn me
Giving them a smile, the eyes telling them your man is mine!

There is barely an education that surrounds me
Well not the kind we find in a one room school house
My degree is the highest earned
Teaching men a trick or two gasping for breath

An ornate jeweled pen tells of tale
Jotting down name of lovers
Again, a smile comes to lips
A longing in my lady wear vibrates with life
Yes, I am a prostitute
Victorian promiscuous beauty
Promises of ecstasy will fill your heart, drowning all sorrow
Skin as smooth as silk bathed in perfume
As I think of you tonight!



1 comment: