Monday, August 15, 2011

Land of Freedom

It is evening and I am free
Realization of flight is quit me
The home was blue and green, eye candy of the abodes
Curious George had nothing on me for I was the blue ribbon winner
Sailing back, eyes bugging out as childhood cartoon

The home was my fantasy
Colors so vivid making me cry and Tyler the bulldog came to greet
Was I in a cathedral, because there is no end to the ceiling?
Now an understanding came to my brain
Marvelous seashells with a vortex of lines

Bleached white gave a sanitized look lending esthetics to the home

I gasped at the sight, but just then….

   Did she see me? 

      The woman who owns the home

As I flew out towards the door, she smiled
Saying salutations to a small bull dog
Flying back to my land raining like every eve

No comments:

Post a Comment