Thursday, March 3, 2011

Angels Play With Me


Day ends with sprigs of lavender and gilded golden palace
Land not forgotten, but nostalgic memory of comfort
Walk upon road paved in bullion, silhouetting a distance aura

Angel appears, hands lock away light of garden I knew 
Conversation not as familiar, but effortless and free
She smiles from ear to ear, eyes sparking diamonds

I have seen this many times before ………

Child with white lilies and doves adorn her crown
Dancing with multi-colored sparkles raining on her face
White rose has opened breaking our design

I must go, you know that!
String of pearls glistening in woodland
Another day the oyster will birth a pearl
I wish you could see what I see
Beauty, love and peace perpetually greet
Tranquil brightness will carry you
I will be what you gaze first, hand and hand reminiscing home

No comments:

Post a Comment