Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Cruelity Towards Children

On this particular day I awoke rather tired.  I had the usual routine; feed the cats make coffee and sit for a few minutes while enjoying my Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee.  How most men judge cars and labeling exotics to be their lifetime dream, well this coffee is judged by me a Maserati of the coffee kingdom!
Anyway getting back to the story  (I tend to drift off course).  Since this particular morning I was a bit lethargic, I did not clean the house immediately, if sooner, after finishing my coffee.  I decided to sit by the computer and open my daily e-mail.  I belong to many poetry clubs and I look forward to one in particular to read.  One of our members wrote a piece about her childhood which will be branded in my brain forever.

I would rather not get into her story, but it was beyond sad.  In fact it was done right cruel.
As a young girl, she was unfortunate to see her mother get killed.  Again I would rather not get into her story as I feel it is privy to our club.  I wrote back to her with some helping advice.  Steam was coming off my body like a an iron on high temperature setting when we fill it with water.  I walked away from the computer angry and sad.  At that point I decided to start cleaning my palace.  The dished in the sink from last night were my first mission.  All of a sudden I started to cry for this girl, and cry, and cry.

Anyone reading this who has been abused in some way or another please do not for this moment on, allow anyone to treat you in an inappropriate manner.  If an incindent occured as a child, YOU MUST FORGIVE THE SON OF A BITCH as they will win at abuse your entire life.
This is not an easy task but you must start someway or some how.  Start with baby steps.
Poison will fester inside of you turning your heart and soul to rotten meat.  The key words are to forgive them and of course you will never forget, but by forgiving the poison will start to leave your body.
You will become whole again loving yourself and enjoying a beautiful fulfilling life without hate.
DO NOT ALLOW THEM TO WIN AT THEIR GAME.  BECOME THE WINNER!!

I am grateful that this has never happened to me or anyone in my family I am aware of.  I have a pet peeve especially for children who or have been abused in any manner what so ever.
If I could save but one child or adult, I have accomplished a miracle.
I will keep all of you in my prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment