Thursday, March 17, 2011

New Life


As sun pours through the trees, there is silence and beauty
Look down, life hidden among pine needles
Mushrooms popping out, stretching towards glory
Out in the distance there is life

Nature’s birth all around
My head intoxicated and dizzy; were to look
A lens focusing on mother and child
She wraps head around her fawn

Medusa is in the forest
You will turn to stone with just one stare
Heaven is surrounding me and I can’t help but gaze
For a moment I feel life come back
Water is flowing down
Droplets are deafening forming a pretty pattern

Lessons becoming a new part
Sun melting across the horizon, burning with life
I gape once again at heaven; wonder what does this all mean
A bird sits upon branch it calls home
We speak as thousands of words and sounds become me
An angel replaces feathers, new life blossoms
I am me



No comments:

Post a Comment