Monday, March 14, 2011

My friend and I was discussing the great tragedy that just occurred in Japan.  Something that I did not think about until that moment.
There have been numerous destructive forces in the world that have destroyed civilizations or brought the inhabitants to their knees.  This left me pondering.  Is this karma in the making?
Without naming countries who have been in total havoc due to some force or another, were at one time,  shall we say, bad people.  I am not writing this because I believe in a tooth for a tooth.
That is not the case.  In fact I am very against this.
I have experience family members and friends that hurt my feelings, but I am a great believer that one ass does not sit side by side with another ass.  Let them be on there way and forget about them.  Sometimes if it is possible, forget what they did and forgive them.  I am not saying to forget.  We do not forget, but discard the poison that festers and boils within.

But still I prayed for the victims in Japan and all the other victims before them.  If it is the divine ones way of reprimanding past negativity, well then be it.  We can not control this, but I always hope that there is a miracle and out of the darkness light begins to flicker and grow larger and brighter everyday.
Karma can sneak up and release demons but we all should remember to learn from our mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment