Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Blessed Spirit Guide

                                                   

Anger was a motive when I wrote my poem.
Words sharp as shards of glass
 Descriptive parables joined structure of art.
At present ignorant to the blessing I would soon discover.
Three wishes gin granted
Be careful for what you wish, as it may come true!
Are you ready for this gift

Some sell their soul to demons
Be careful what your voice sings forth
In company of pleasure, bright door open
Thoughts swarmed my soul.
Wishes were flung into the universe.
Are you prepared for the arrival

Law of other dimensions not allowing good to stand alone.
Can you sense guardian angels riding along side
Suffer my child, be brave
Hardly a golden gate will appear
Torture and fright mark the night
I scream in my delight
Focusing clearer, sentinels confused me with tears.
When the brilliant light absorbs my pupils, I will not be blind.
I gaze through eyes of eagle, wise as ancient one

No comments:

Post a Comment