Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Yesterday was a day that was better forgotten.  I am not referring to Valentine Day which is the tiny light at the end of the tunnel where spring lives and love raines, but a day of meloncoly mush mosh.
Being an empath, I feel the emotions of people and it can be quite tricky to recognize if the emotions are flowing from oneself or another party.
Today my emotions are even keyed no roller costers just riding on sails of smooth silk.  Now that's what I like!

Last night I had visions of three of my family members.   Like usual I wrote diligently in my journal and only time will tell if what I saw will be.  Ocassionally I go back and read my journal and it always amazes me as promonitions comes to fruition. 
This has been a part of me since I was a little girl.  As a child I was frighten of what I saw and would stiffle the gift, but it would only sleep for so many years and pop up just like a jack-in-box and scare the crap out of me.  As an adult, I embrace my gift and except the fact  being different is quite a treasure.
I will always be the proverbial black sheep of my immediate family, but the difference is I no longer see black but a bright white light. 

So here I am a nice wierd person who always wishes to remain me.
I will be back tomorrow, but for now I must go; my alien friends will be here any minute.
They just love tea and crumpets!!

No comments:

Post a Comment