Sunday, February 13, 2011

It’s Only a Dream


Feeling presence of radiating warm light
I am not allowed to look
I know the light attaches a person, being familiar with her

Fixing my dress looking perfect for a lawn party
Each button crafted from the sea they call it mother of pearl
Make sure each button lines up like solders in battle as I press it with my hands
The baby is crying or so I think
Cries and voices so low
Well another dimension is why

She smiles at me, memories are glorious
Throwing the floor lamp out, had enough of it
Place my purse down next to garbage delicately displayed
A forgotten fashion statement, there’s others

Waiting for my friend were is she I can not wait no more
Don’t care about my purse it’s only a dream

Down by the ocean, sand beautiful beige feeling warmth heating my feet
Why am I standing here watching all come up to shore?
Run over to the other side now that’s the side going down to sea!
Did not get to further bask in sunlight
It was a dream but I have the key that unlocks

No comments:

Post a Comment