Friday, February 11, 2011

The Secret Lover

Familiar pattern disrobes tension piece by piece
Rumbling, throaty sounds attracts curiosity
An attraction as eyes fixate life
Continuing road to no were, I hear familiar sound
My gait slows; tension constructs its human tower

The swan’s neck is graceful and long
She turns in direction of given compass
We are never satisfied as her unknown love straddles by her side
Men of Brilliance, Socrates, Galileo, can not compete

Stiffness turns to flowing rivers, meandering waters sparkle
Her prays have come true
Interlude through heavenly intervention
Perfect for me, I perfect for him
Words announced like a novena; perfect repetition

Love making with nature we become as one
I am alive!
I am alive!
Don’t let it end!
Head upon his chest tells of tragedy
We will have no part of that
Keeps him a secret, afraid of road curving, losing direction

Coldness came upon her early that sunny day
Shaking uncontrollably as the call was made
Glass menagerie kept so perfect shattered to dust
 Inhaling its essence, lover will be a tutor
Hiding behind great fortress
Oceans have rolled in hundreds
Sun has rised and set as will our emotions
I have known love personally

Evening brings us together once more
We dance, kiss and laugh
Grateful my love and everlasting wisdom




No comments:

Post a Comment