Monday, February 21, 2011

Nervana

 Prism of brilliant white light encases heart and soul sleeps in many
Awaken ball of fire, for tomorrow may not be.
Teach virgins to enter into abyss finding miracle of life
Apocalypse is heard singing a song
Third and fourth dimensional folk are vast in multitude
Fifth dimension glows our lady in waiting
Capture maiden ridding wildly emulating ferocious breath of dragon
Open doors sealed for eons, as we become soldiers
Bridge and prepare next our extinction will be eradicated
Battle what we can not see
Feel vapors squeezing hearts
Heal, transform back into wholeness

I am clear, I am clear, I am clear
I am here, I am here I am here
Twelve major rays of the universe deciphering which slot fits
We are not caterpillars crawling on bellies
Cocoons fibrous, silky glowing with magnificent white light
Fermenting till perfect as oak barrels prepare our wine 
Our pod bursts; preparing for journey back home
Pure essence enters universe

No comments:

Post a Comment