Friday, February 25, 2011

My Poem "Byzantine Women"

From time to time I read poetry written by the masters.  I love the old style poetry and do not particular like the newer poets that are out there.  But I must tip toe around this delicately.  Art is beautiful and should always be appreciated even if it is not to our liking.  We must be open and look at art at all angles.
We may not like a particular piece, but by all means appreciate its beauty.

For me, I have always said I was put here on earth wrong time, wrong place.  The Victorian Era lies deeply in my heart.  There is an infinity to this era for me that is unexplainable.  If you believe in reincarnation, I have lived a charmed life in this time period. 
No matter how hard I try to write like the poets of our time, they always come out penned in a byegone era, or so I belive this to be true.

All forms of art is to be enjoyed be all.  Learn to look at pieces, what ever they may be through different eyes and open heart.  A whole new world will arise at your feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment