Friday, February 11, 2011

The Shell

Spirals and cortex a dimension of differentiate, where beauty resides
The touch brings excitement, apprehension
It tells stories of history eons past
Childhood memories trapped deep within its chambers

Mind of ocean houses treasures beyond our wildest dreams
Yet awaking to glint of rays bring hands empty
A tear or more will fall upon pillow

There are hundreds of sizes, shapes with infamous rainbow hues
They are all at our disposal
Hands gather with Jaws of Life
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Calcium rich treasures sleep and play in cerulean blue waters
Excavate cavernous cerebellum; see what one can find
Delight my wildest dreams
I am waiting
Maybe for a moment, or maybe for a while

The shell lives within me, please don’t ever go
For you are my knight in shining armor
Bring love to me tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment