Friday, February 11, 2011

The Lemonade Man is Here

Murky forest glistening with sparks of sanguinity
Dragon we share the wind; freedom of mankind
Dancing with wood sprits glitter raining upon lifted faces
Footsteps in the shadows, I am afraid

The lemonade man is here

She always displays lemons in a bowl reminiscent of country French existence
Water I have
Sugar, lemons, I can’t buy from the grocery store
Don’t you understand
Heads are cushioned under Irish moss
Life can be a façade
She is a pretty princess that lives in darkness
Forest gives me hope lying under tree canopies shielding eyes from the glinting light

The lemonade man is here begging him to leave

The forest cries as diamonds fall from her eyes
Please god, help man understand
I can’t make lemonade and maybe I never will
Forest can you hear me!
Turn me into a lemon tree







No comments:

Post a Comment